TV show The Big Bang Theory ends after 12 years

 After 12 years and 279 episodes, The Big Bang Theory ended with an emotional finale that attracted the biggest audience in recent years.

The one-hour ,two-episode finale on May 16 of CBS’ longest -running sitcom gathered an audience rating of 3.2 among adults aged 18 to 49 years , the best performance among all scripted broadcast shows this season and the show’s highest since January 2018 ,according to Showbuzz ,which tracks movies and TV shows. More than 18 million viewers watched the final episode, the highest since the show's season 9 premiere in 2015 and the best for an episode of a regular TV series this season.

 On Weibo, the tag "Big Bang Theory Finale" got more than 100,000 discussion posts and 200 million views as of Saturday. Another related tag, "The elevator was fixed in The Big Bang Theory" — the elevator of main characters' apartment that had been out of order since the show's premiere in 2007 but finally worked in the finale — got 170 million views.As a huge fan of it , I feel like we are not saying goodbye to a simple TV series but to the beautiful memories of one generation.


评论

  1. I have also watched this drama! For me, this is a very touching episode. And I highly recommend this one absolutely. At the award ceremony, everyone finally did not abandon Sheldon and Amy. When he changed Shelon’s speech, he didn't read the original one-and-a-half-hour speech, but thanked his friends and his family. I was I feel super touched when I see it!

    回复删除
  2. Wow, found another loyal fan. The first time I have approached this film was in 2014, as a senior high school first grade, science came out from those characters seems to be too hard for me, but their nerd behaviors really made me laugh out. But for your reminder, I would have forgotten it had already 12 years ago.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Do We Have Talent or Not ?

Language is more than itself

University should accept equal numbers of male and female study in every subject or not .