If I am to die tomorrow , and only one word will appear in my tomb, it will be loved
If I am to die tomorrow and only use one word to describe my life ,it seems like my short reflection about my present life. As a matter of fact , I definitely have something to regret , for something that I have done and something I haven' t . I gradually come to realize that there is one thing that seems so beautiful and picturesque , which is to love and to be loved.
Actually love is a complicated and fragile human feeling ,when you utterly own it ,you are afraid of losing it at the same time. The gene of nature that flows in our vein is spurring us to be attracted by it . Therefore We have the courage to uncover the true self thoroughly to a stranger in the world : we can get the same strong responds back if we are fortunate enough. The priceless relationship we construct with one another is a cherishing reminiscent of what we have done in the past time . The character "love" can comprehensively imply the interaction we have done with the outside world , the people we have ever loved ,hated and encountered is concluded in this one world .
On the other hand , the word "loved" also can be explained into that we used to love ,and that is all that matters. With all time elopes , I am wondering what is the special reasons I am born in this world , what influence I can cause to this society, is there a certain end to the infinite galaxy? After all, compared with the vast universe ,human being is a far cry. But we can grasp something real by loving within it. Every relationship we struggled for , found happiness in it is the solid evidence we ever exist.
Actually love is a complicated and fragile human feeling ,when you utterly own it ,you are afraid of losing it at the same time. The gene of nature that flows in our vein is spurring us to be attracted by it . Therefore We have the courage to uncover the true self thoroughly to a stranger in the world : we can get the same strong responds back if we are fortunate enough. The priceless relationship we construct with one another is a cherishing reminiscent of what we have done in the past time . The character "love" can comprehensively imply the interaction we have done with the outside world , the people we have ever loved ,hated and encountered is concluded in this one world .
On the other hand , the word "loved" also can be explained into that we used to love ,and that is all that matters. With all time elopes , I am wondering what is the special reasons I am born in this world , what influence I can cause to this society, is there a certain end to the infinite galaxy? After all, compared with the vast universe ,human being is a far cry. But we can grasp something real by loving within it. Every relationship we struggled for , found happiness in it is the solid evidence we ever exist.

1062950_Lily
回复删除I like the way you carefully choose the vocabulary to express your ideas. It makes me imagine of something very wonderful in its nature and vast in its size. We certainly cannot measure "love". Nonetheless, we still possess it, in one way or another. We all love. This feeling appears in different forms and transforms itself into various results. It's just hidden somewhere underneath your excuses. Thanks for sharing your thought. Mine would be "capriciousness". By the way, I guess you would like to use "reminiscence" (n.) instead of an adjective.
Hi~shu
回复删除I really like your article especially your words such as picturesque, utterly and spurring. I also like your sentence especially the sentence "Actually love is a complicated and fragile human feeling ,when you utterly own it ,you are afraid of losing it at the same time. The gene of nature that flows in our vein is spurring us to be attracted by it . " I also learn some grammars by reading your article!
I look forward to looking your more articles!
yours sincerely
Xiaoyu
1042920 Deffeny
回复删除Your expressions about your feelings are so beautiful that I can imagine the scenes and feel the same way as you described. In addition, your thoughts about "love" are strong, still growing in your heart, and maybe they have already broken out of the surface because they really touched mine. The last thing I want to tell you is that I really like your article and the way of thinking.
I agree that “we can grasp something real by loving within it” In my opinion, the most beautiful thing in the world is love. People can get together and get closer because of love. Love can teach us how to treat the people around us well and also connect each other with open mind. By the way, what word on my tomb is also be love.
回复删除