How to choose our job after graduation?

 What's your favoured job after your graduation? What's your career plan after working in a company? Both of the questions are related with university students' seeking jobs problems. It's very tough when confront with those questions. As a junior/senior student,I would love to say something as following:
A part of students are aim too high.They always want to find easy and comfortable jobs with high salary.But, they neglect they are just undergraduates who lack of real experience in a company. Aim too high but lack of real experience leads them to be frustrated:they can't find their suitable jobs and are not interested low-salary jobs. It's a real situation in our current society. The best solution is that our undergraduates should change their minds. The new minds is that to be capable before getting high salary.
There is also a issue should be pay attention to. Some advertisements say:"Only men available". That's gender discrimination which couldn't be occured in the modern society. With the development of our society,our women 's ability are also enhancing. Some women even can do some jobs which men couldn't do well. It' not easy to solve the gender discrimination.It needs our government's help, our government should do some propaganda about gender eq equal and make some rules for the companies.

评论

  1. 1062950_Lily

    Thank you for your opinions. You've got some points regarding the employment rate in nowadays society. In my perspective, I do agree with you partially. Speaking of ego, sometimes it can be excused as self-esteem, it affects us most of the time when making assumptions and discouraging us when facing obstacles. The point is to give yourself some courage to take up new things, though they might be challenging.

    I guess there are some points you should really pay attention to in your post i.e. the difference in "relate to" and "relate with", word form after preposition, adverbial time phrase and conjunctions, subject-verb agreement, conjugation, relative clauses with "that" and when to omit this word, gerunds as a subject, emphasis, passive, the consistency of tenses in one sentence, possessive adjectives. I do believe you can figure them out. Adios~~~

    回复删除
  2. I also agree with your argument, but I don't think I need to worry about it after graduation. I can continue to do some part-time work because I think this experience can also be very difficult for you in the future. I also know a lot of seniors and academics. After graduation, I still work in some part-time jobs, and also have part-time jobs to increase some work experience and life concepts. With these experiences, you may work harder to learn in the future, so let us cheer for the future!

    回复删除
  3. I agree with that " a part of students are aim too high. They always want to find easy and comfortable jobs with high salary. But, they neglect they are just undergraduates who lack of real experience in a company. Aim too high but lack of real experience leads them to be frustrated: they can't find their suitable jobs and are not interested low-salary jobs." When we are lack of real experience, it should be the job chances choose us, it doesn't like we choose the job chance.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Do We Have Talent or Not ?

Language is more than itself

University should accept equal numbers of male and female study in every subject or not .