Winning a lottery: What would I do?
Winning a lottery sounds like one thing that only happens in dreams .But if I really make an assumption about it ,it can be the greatest thing that ever befell me. Well, I have always won small amounts in various lotteries -- enough to get free tickets for the next draw , or offset my my juice purchase.
If the bill was extraordinary ,I probably would go someplace luxury to flail my cashes so as to experience the awesome feelings of being rich,hhh. All smiles, beaming , filled with a rush of excitement . By the way , I would not forget to take a selfie with my ticket ,a photo of winner .Then I would make a plan to allocate these money into different parts , self-development , the property I own for now might become the equipment which helps me to enhance my skills , or for my entertainment , traveling around the world .
I would have plots , properties and thousands of square feet land scattered here and there . And I would pet a companion dog and have another dog for its company .Right ! I could go to the market and grab some shining fruits and vegetables without concerning its price only quality . Running my own farm only for getting to fresh foods is a very fancy way to keep healthy .For the fostering my kids , I would like to teach them in a way that the loyalty would use , like constructing a swimming pool and hire a trainer teach them how to swim .Sometimes I could flaunt my sports cars to drive my kids for picnic. And I would support my kids to get a job they like, because there is no need for them to be diligent after having so much of good life already.
If the bill was extraordinary ,I probably would go someplace luxury to flail my cashes so as to experience the awesome feelings of being rich,hhh. All smiles, beaming , filled with a rush of excitement . By the way , I would not forget to take a selfie with my ticket ,a photo of winner .Then I would make a plan to allocate these money into different parts , self-development , the property I own for now might become the equipment which helps me to enhance my skills , or for my entertainment , traveling around the world .
I would have plots , properties and thousands of square feet land scattered here and there . And I would pet a companion dog and have another dog for its company .Right ! I could go to the market and grab some shining fruits and vegetables without concerning its price only quality . Running my own farm only for getting to fresh foods is a very fancy way to keep healthy .For the fostering my kids , I would like to teach them in a way that the loyalty would use , like constructing a swimming pool and hire a trainer teach them how to swim .Sometimes I could flaunt my sports cars to drive my kids for picnic. And I would support my kids to get a job they like, because there is no need for them to be diligent after having so much of good life already.

It seems that your child would be the most benefited person if you win a lottery since you planned a lot for your child. Your ideas are all funny and creativity!-1062943michelle
回复删除You will be such a good mother, though you didn't get married yet. Maybe you could spend more money and time on yourself first! In my opinion, your have a long-term plan, and all of them sounds interesting!
回复删除1062939 Sharon
Hello ShuJie, I'm Judy. To buy fruits and vegetables without concerning their price is so attractive while my wish is to go shopping without checking the price. The part that allocating your money into different needs is very important since you may end up bankruptcy if you don't make a good use.
回复删除