University should accept equal numbers of male and female study in every subject or not .
Nowhere in the world has the issue of female rights and interests been so much debated as in our society. Nowadays, plenty of universities limit the number of female students who study in some of subjects; therefore, many people think universities should accept equal numbers of men and female study in every subject, but others have a negative attitude.
As far as I am concerned, I think men and women should gain equal educational opportunities, but accepting equal numbers of male and female, in every subject, is not necessary and impossible. Therefore, I disagree with the view that universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. My argument in support of my view is as follows. The main reason is that mode of thinking is different between female and male. Everyone, male and female, has equalright to study in universities, nevertheless, due to difference of in thought and views.Men and Women may represent varied study capability. A case in point is that men may possess more talent than women in mathematics, physics and like stuff. In the study of language, on the other hand, female shows stronger ability than male. In the history of human beings, most scientists, especially those who research abstract theories, are male.
Another reason is that nature decides different directions of development between men and women. Today, although female's right is being increased, female still playsa different social role. Women are by nature good at house keeping since the biological function of a woman is first to bring children into the world and then to bring them up and it has been proved by some scientists that women are not good at business management, political administration, etc. So, in the study of business and management, requiring equal numbers of male and female is not essential.
From what has been discussed above, we may draw the conclusion that accepting equal numbers of male and female students in every subject is impossible and I also disagree with this point of view.
As far as I am concerned, I think men and women should gain equal educational opportunities, but accepting equal numbers of male and female, in every subject, is not necessary and impossible. Therefore, I disagree with the view that universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. My argument in support of my view is as follows. The main reason is that mode of thinking is different between female and male. Everyone, male and female, has equalright to study in universities, nevertheless, due to difference of in thought and views.Men and Women may represent varied study capability. A case in point is that men may possess more talent than women in mathematics, physics and like stuff. In the study of language, on the other hand, female shows stronger ability than male. In the history of human beings, most scientists, especially those who research abstract theories, are male.
Another reason is that nature decides different directions of development between men and women. Today, although female's right is being increased, female still playsa different social role. Women are by nature good at house keeping since the biological function of a woman is first to bring children into the world and then to bring them up and it has been proved by some scientists that women are not good at business management, political administration, etc. So, in the study of business and management, requiring equal numbers of male and female is not essential.
From what has been discussed above, we may draw the conclusion that accepting equal numbers of male and female students in every subject is impossible and I also disagree with this point of view.
I can't agree with our opinion too much! I also disagree with the opinion that University should accept equal numbers of male and female study in every subject.Just as what you said in the article that male and female are instinctively have different talent in different fields. Besides,I like the word "possess" you used in the sentence "A case in point is that men may possess more talent than women in mathematics, physics and like stuff."I'm looking forward to your next post~
回复删除I agree with your point that "men and women should gain equal educational opportunities, but accepting equal numbers of male and female, in every subject, is not necessary and impossible." The number of study in every subject is not the most essential issue, but the stereotype we shall break.
回复删除Thank you for your brilliant theory. I really like your finishing conclusions. In particular, I also agree that in mathematics, physics and similar things, men may have more talent than women. On the other hand, in language studies, women show stronger abilities than men. In the history of mankind, most scientists, especially those who study abstract theory, are male.
回复删除I think there are many things that are decided upon birth. It is a boy who is a girl, a clever or clumsy person. Many things are related to genes.