My First Impression about Exchange Life

I avail myself of the opportunity which my courage affords me , of experiencing a life in somewhere else . Living in Taiwan for several months sounds like a terrific adventure which emboldens me to push the boundaries of myself . I have rehearsed many times in my mind what would happened in my exchange life .When I landed at the airport , it turned out there was nothing to worry about and my imagination was perfectly matched with the real life . I felt an inexpressible relief , a soothing conviction of security , when I found that everyone I met here was utterly friendly and willing to help each other .
Swayed in the campus , I could not tell what sentiment haunted me ; its gate, its trees, its roads, girdled by the wall , my surroundings was so small and adorable as if it was waiting for me to  get familiar with . When the sky darkened , its newly-risen crescent attesting  the hour of eventide .My nervous nerd can be comforted ,because life in here is more like a film in slow motion with a filter on . 
Outside the campus , I hope I have the time to explore more and more spectacular landscapes which studded in  the  unknown nooks . I feel resolved in my passion to go all lengths to make the best of the exchange life .

评论

  1. "Living in Taiwan for several months sounds like a terrific adventure which emboldens me to push the boundaries of myself ." I admire your courage to being a exchanging student which you come out of your comfort zone. I hope I can go to somewhere and being exchange, too! Hope you have good time in Taiwan!
    1062944Irene

    回复删除
  2. "Outside the campus , I hope I have the time to explore more and more spectacular landscapes which studded in the unknown nooks."I like this sentence most. Using the word "nook" to express the meaning of a secluded corner. I also hope I can have a wonderful exchange life in Taiwan!

    回复删除
  3. 1062940 Crystal
    I love your article. How do you think about your exchange life? Do you like it? “Outside the campus, I hope I have the time to explore more and more spectacular landscapes.” Of course, you can! Taiwan is a beautiful island. Come and explore her charm. Passion and love, I believe it will be an unforgettable memory. Everything is beautiful and I promise, you will love this island!

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Do We Have Talent or Not ?

Language is more than itself

University should accept equal numbers of male and female study in every subject or not .